Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Hard work material - Tamaki College

Baby Bottle With A Nipple. Isolated On Blue Background. Vector ...Today I started the process of making pendants. First I had to choose my final design out of all the designs I created.  I decided to make a baby bottle. The most efficient way to choose the correct pendant is to write the word silhouette than write whatever you want, also choose a picture that has no holes. After that my Technology teacher printed out my paper that has the exact size of 3mm. In that paper there was my image and at the back of the paper I had to draw a circle around it, than fill that circle by scribbling it.  Once that is done you'll need a piece of wood that is 3mm MDF. Then match the paper and the wood to have the same exact size. When this is all done,. you'll advanced to the next level which is tracing the bottle to the wood. This where I am at the moment and I will move on to the next step next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment