Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2018

The Feast Day

One surprising moment, last week my mom won the lotto, she was like a millionaire and she asked me “Do you want KFC or Mcdonalds?” And I said “KFC of course,” then she said “Should we have our meal at the beach,” then I replied to her “Yes but with our whole entire family.”


So first, my mom went on her amazing car and dashed to KFC. So my uncle and I setted up the mat on the hill so we could so we could have view of the beach and we also waited until my mum arrived.


Next, my mum approached with the food and my sisters so we can organize the food, the potato gravy belongs in my mouth so we didn’t need to worry about it. But once I inhaled the coleslaw I moaned because we were like enemies and it tastes so awful but I still had to eat it because my mum told me to not waste food because it cost money.  


Then, once we finished eating my mom decided to spend the rest of the money on dessert. We had ice cream and we all chose the chocolate flavour because it's delicious.
Finally, we finished our delicious dessert and went home with an unhealthy stomach, but we still enjoyed it.   

1 comments:

DX said...

Talofa lava Javarn,
I think your writing is really great and I like the part in the in your recount where you just put the gravy in your mouth. This makes me think of the time my family and I went on top of Mt Wellington and ate KFC. Why did you choose KFC instead of Mcdonald's?

Post a Comment