Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

How to Compost in the Winter


Picture

This term my group of friends made this project, their names’ are Sosaia, Iraia and Jaiden.  Our inquiry investigation question was how to compost in the winter. First, we used the internet to research our topic. Then we constructed this project. I did the cutting for the snowflakes and painting for the cupboard. We used cupboards, blank papers, a bucket filled with browns and greens and tissues for the snow pile.  I found the painting easy because my friend helped me. But the part when we had to find browns and greens was difficult because they’re was hardly nothing. This project teached me how to compost in the winter even though it’s like a freezer. Next I’d like to investigate what is the maximum length of an earthworm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment